Friday, May 15, 2009

Pageant Time is near again!

Well, it is almost time for me to say goodbye as your reigning Mrs. Iowa America. I am sad, but excited for the next adventure in my life! The 2009 Mrs. Iowa America Pageant will be held June 6th at the Fitzgerald Theatre in St. Paul, MN. I will be attending the rehearsals in the days leading up to the competiton and look forward to meeting all of the Iowa contestants. I have spoken with a few of them and know that we will have a good competition again this year!
I do have a few appearances to post on here yet. I am waiting to get my pictures developed (I only had a 35mm film camera until about a week ago!) As soon as I get them all developed I will be posting them.
I hope all of you enjoyed following along with me through out the year and I hope you will follow the new Mrs. Iowa as diligently! I see great things for Iowa in the years to come! Thanks for a great year!

No comments: